Tu Boleto Cultura is the new and unique platform to get your tickets to Machu Picchu, the Wonder of the World.
The Culture Ministry in Peru announced the launching of tuboleto.cultura.pe, the new platform that will sell tickets to Machu Picchu online. The new online platform is available starting on January 20th.
This platform is meant to simplify the buying process for visitors interested in Machu Picchu and other 7 Peruvian tourist attractions.
What can you find in Tu Boleto Cultura?
On this platform, you can get entrance tickets to the following sites:
- Machu Picchu: It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is considered the Inca Empire's most important archaeological site.
- Kuelap: It is the most important Chachapoyas culture site, located in the Amazonas region.
- Chavin National Museum: This place is dedicated to preserving and valuing one of the most important Pre-Inca cultures in Peru, Chavín.
- Pachacamac Museum: This On-Site Museum is also dedicated to protecting the patrimony of the Pachacamac Culture in Lima.
- Italian Art Museum: It is one of the most famous places to visit in Lima. Here, you will find interesting architecture and XX-century Italian Art pieces.
- Chan Chan Archaeological Site and Museum: This Museum preserves the remains of the Chan Chan Pre-inca culture on-site in the north of Peru.
- Nazca Lines: These are a group of over a hundred geoglyphs the Nazcas made in the Peruvian desert.
- Belen Monumental Complex and Rescue Room: It is formed by the male hospital, female hospital, and the temple of Belén in Cajamarca. The rescue room is an Inca construction where the Inca Atahualpa was locked up.
How to buy Machu Picchu tickets online?
The proceeding is very easy. You must enter the website from your cellphone or computer and follow the next steps:
1. Enter tuboleto.cultura.pe. After, click on the site you want to visit, for example, Machu Picchu:
2. Select the date, schedule, and circuit of your preference. Remember that you can choose between 4 circuits. Get to know them here!
3. Register on the platform:
4. Enter your personal information to continue:
5. Write down the visitors' information and final details:
6. Select your payment preferences:
7. Download your tickets. You can also check your email to download them from there:
9. You are all set to visit Machu Picchu!
Note: You can look for your tickets by logging in to the Tu Boleto Cultura platform with your account.
Finally, remember that it is recommended to be at Machu Picchu at least 30 minutes before the entrance time, according to the ticket purchased. On the other hand, entrance tickets will also be available to purchase directly in Cusco and the Machu Picchu town, Aguas Calientes. We encourage visitors to plan ahead and avoid crowds, so buying tickets beforehand or planning a trip with an authorized travel agency is the best option. Similarly, be careful when selecting the schedule, and consider the exact time registered on your ticket. There is only 30-minute entrance tolerance allowed.
Sources: Peruvian Culture Ministry