The Luxury Machu Picchu tour will take you on an exclusive tour on board of the Hiram Bingham Luxury Train to Machu Picchu. Enjoy the incredible vistas from the observatory lounge, Gourmet menu, and live music.
The private Machu Picchu Luxury tour on board the Hiram Bingham starts in your hotel in Cusco or the Sacred Valley; board the luxurious Train to Machu Picchu, bus up to Machu Picchu, guided tour of the Machu Picchu, afternoon tea time in the Belmond Hotel at Machu Picchu. Then, go back to Cusco on the luxury train, and finally, transfer to your hotel.
Highlights of the Luxury Machu Picchu Tour
- Book with Confidence and Flexibility
- Board the luxury trains to Machu Picchu.
- Visit the citadel in the afternoon with fewer visitors.
- Gourmet menu available on the train
- Welcome drinks, Pisco sour lessons, and live music.
- Private Tour guide for Machu Picchu
Details of the Trip
- Duration: Full-day trip from Cusco or Sacred Valley
- Start Time: 8.00 am in Cusco
Price per person: from 1050$
Full description of the Private Luxury Machu Picchu Tour
Pick up from your hotel at 7.30 am and drive to the train station. Upon arrival at the train station, you will be welcome aboard the Luxury Trains to Machu Picchu. On board the luxury trains, you will have personalized service, 3-course meals using local products, an observatory lounge with live music, and a balcony to enjoy the Andes and Urubamba river's beautiful views.
After 4 hours of travel from Cusco, you will arrive in Aguas Calientes; your exclusive private guide will be waiting for you to show you the beautiful town and drive for 30 minutes bus up to the Citadel of Machu Picchu. Upon arrival and getting off the bus, you will have a private guided tour of the citadel of Machu Picchu with fewer visitors.
The guided tour in the citadel takes about 3 hours. Your guide will take you to the most spectacular places in the fortress, temples, plazas, and palaces and explain the Incas’ lost city’s history and mysteries. Later you will have some free time to explore the city yourself, take the bus down to Aguas Calientes, and later take the Luxury train back to Cusco.
The Exclusive train back to Cusco departs late in the afternoon with cocktails, wines, entertainment, and special dinner with drinks until you arrive at the final train station, and we will transfer you back to your hotel.
Includes in the Luxury Machu Picchu tour
- Pickup and drop-off from/to your hotel in Cusco
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Round Tri Luxury Train tickets
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu
- Afternoon guided tour in Machu Picchu
- Tea time in Machu Pichu Belmond hotel
- Gourmet meals are served onboard ( Lunch and Dinner)
- Show onboard with drinks
- Andean Live music & shows
- All taxes included
What is not included
- Breakfast in the morning
What To Take for this activity
- Original Passport
- Comfortable shoes for hiking in Machu Picchu
- 1 Liter of water in reusable containers
- Comfortable clothes for cold and hot weather
- Rain gear
- Sun protection
- Insect repellent
- Extra Money for souvenirs
Covid-19 measures to keep you safe during traveling
- Face masks are required for travelers and staff in public areas
- Hand sanitizer is available to travelers and staff at all times
- High traffic places and equipment sanitized regularly between use
- 100% online payments with no booking fees at all
- Flexible bookings during COVID – 19 outbreak