Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu in 2024.
The Inca Trail is one of the most popular trekking routes in the world, so permits must be booked far in advance. The number of permits issued daily is limited to 500, so it's essential to plan ahead if you want to hike the Inca Trail in 2024.
Permits for the Inca Trail 2024 will be released on the first days of October 2023. Tour operators will book the Inca Trail permits in the first minutes the permits are released. Some dates will sell out immediately. Book your Inca Trail permits far in advance.
Hiking the Inca Trail is an unforgettable experience; with some planning, you can ensure your trip goes off without a hitch.
Why do you have to hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu?
- The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is the best hike in the world.
- Explore ancient Inca ruins located in the cloud forest.
- Go through the Sun Gate and arrive early at Machu Picchu.
- Learn about the history of the last days of the Incas and the legendary lost cities
Why book the Inca Trail with TreXperience?
- Hike with a trekking expert; we know best our country
- Get the best deals by booking directly with us
- Support social projects and porters welfare
- Enjoy the panoramic train ride on the way back (Vistadome or 360°)
Inca Trail during Covid-19 Pandemic.
- TreXperience is printed with SAFE TRAVEL stamps.
- All our tours are organized following safety regulations.
- Small group tours
- 100% online payment, no booking fees
- Book with confidence and flexibility
Inca Trail Permits Availability 2024
Book your Inca Trail Tour for the 2024 season through TreXperience. In case of travel restrictions, you can change the departure date without paying additional fees up to 72 hours before the departure.
Use the code TX2024 to get the early bird benefit. Use the code on the booking page to benefit from the lowest price.
- March 2024 – Available every day
- April 2024 – Available every day
- May 2024 – Available every day
- June 2024 – Available every day
- July 2024 – Available every day
- August 2024 – Available every day
- September 2024 – Available every day
- October 2024 – Available every day
- November 2024 – Available every day
- December 2024 – Available every day
When will the Inca Trek permits for 2024 be released?
The Inca Trail permits for the 2024 season will be released on the first days of October 2023. Some days will sell out very fast, and booking your tour earlier is important to get your preferred date. The earlier you book, the better prices you get, and you can also choose your preferred date.
Is Inca Trail open all year round?
The spectacular Inca Trail is only available from March 1st to January 31st of the following year: Inca Trail is closed for maintenance all of February. You can book your tour for 2024; we have daily departures. Solo travelers can book any date; we do not charge any single supplement.
Why do I have to secure early the Inca Trail permits?
The Inca Trail is the most famous trek in South America and first in ranking in Peru. There are only 500 permits per day, including guests, porters, chefs, and guides. Only about 200 travelers will hike to Machu Picchu. Book your tour early not to miss out on this amazing hike.
Book your tour early now, and you can choose any date and get our early bird benefits.
Can I change the tour departure date?
The Inca Trail permit has a strict policy; most travel agencies will not allow you to change your departure date once your tour is booked, and you will lose your deposit. At TreXperience, we always work to improve our services and provide you with an unforgettable experience.
For all our tours, you will benefit from our “lifetime deposit guarantee” this means that you can change the departure date for free within 48 hours before the departure date, and you will not lose the deposit. The change of date is cost-free.
Is personal Porter Included?
During the Inca Trail, you need to bring a small backpack and put all the necessities of the day in it, such as water, snacks, rain gear, sun protection, a passport, money, and other equipment you may require during the day.
TreXperience will also provide you with a duffel bag for storing clothes, sleeping bags, extra shoes, and all other equipment for the 4 days tour. These duffel bags must not exceed 7 kg per person and are carried by Inca Trail porters. The duffel bags are only available at campsites. You cannot access things if you need them during the day and put them in your duffel bag.
How to book the Inca Trek for 2024?
Our Classic Inca Trail in 2024 is available every from January 1st, 2024, to December 31st, 2024, except all of February, which is closed for maintenance.
Solo travelers can also choose any date; we don’t charge any single supplement. You can share the tent with another solo traveler of the same gender or get your private tent at no extra charge.
Do you have questions? or can you not find your preferred date? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +51 957 011 937 (available by WhatsApp).
To book the Inca Trail route in 2024, you need to pay a down payment of 200.USD to secure your permits. If you are ready to book, follow the steps below:
- Go to the booking page and click the “Book Now” button.
- Choose the number of participants.
- Select “Pay initial payment” or “Pay in full.”
- Choose a departure date.
- Fill in all required details (name, passport number, DOB, nationality, gender)
- Please wait for the final manual confirmation from our team, and you are ready to go.
Add new comment