TreXperience organizes Responsible Travels to Machu Picchu and other destinations. In all the tours, we will always minimize tourism’s negative effects on the places we visit. We recycle, we do not pollute the water, we include locals in sustainable business models, and support social projects that benefit the local villages.
BETTER TREATMENT TO OUR PORTERS
TreXperience porters are the happiest people you will see on the Inca Trail. They have proper and decent uniforms that go with their culture and tradition, health insurance, good food, group tents, and organize social projects in their villages to help them develop by supporting children’s education.
- We provide a homestay in Cusco and Ollantaytambo for all our porters that travel from their hometown to work with us on the Inca Trail and other treks.
- We provide good food for our porters in the Inca Trail, breakfast, lunch, dinner, water canteens, and coca leaves.
- We provide all porters with warm jackets, t-shirts, hiking boots, pants, back support, comfortable backpacks, sleeping bags, and sleeping pads.
- TreXperience is proud to be one of the companies that pay the best wages to all our staff. For this reason, you will have a top-notch team working for you.
ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITMENT AND PROJECTS
We are extremely proud to work with local communities and help protect the environment; we love the places we visit and are dedicated to preserving them. To ensure this, Trexperience has partnered with other companies to build a Greenhouse in the community of Parompampa, located 2 hours from Cusco. Here we will grow vegetables and native trees to be later donated to locals, and we encourage you to come and visit us!
COMMUNITY SERVICE AND SOCIAL PROJECTS
As a company that cares deeply about the communities we visit, TreXperience takes pride in supporting our brothers and sisters throughout the Andean communities, a region that holds a special place in our hearts. We make a special effort to ensure our tours are conducted in a way that supports residents and communities, provides donations to local schools, and involve local brothers in our industry. Above all, we are dedicated to creating something unique and permanent, which allows us to play an active role in our communities’ development.
We have opened a library in the community of Cachiccata in Ollantaytambo. This village has approximately 80 families, all of which work in agriculture. Until recently, the local school children had no access to a library, a computer, or the internet. In partnership with other companies and with help from sponsors and charitable donations, TreXperience support continuously this library where children can have access to all the information that they need to get a better future. Although this a small project, it will have a huge impact on the children of Cachiccata school, who will now have access to the resources they need for quality education and a bright future.
You can always help this cause by booking a tour with TreXperience, visiting the community to donate directly, or even volunteering during your free time.
BEST INCA TRAIL TOURS FROM 2019
TreXperience’ s Inca Trail Tours were voted as the best Peruvian tour from 2019. Since 2020 was closed so far all year round, we will wait until 2021 to win this prize again on the largest Multiday Tours Platform. This is thanks to our hard-working team staring from the office staff, tour guides, chefs, and especially our exceptional porters who work tirelessly on the treks.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
The safety and security is our absolute top priority. We have an excellent record in terms of safety throughout the operation of all our treks. Our professional guides team has undertaken training on first aids, high mountain rescue and are experienced professionals prepared to face any challenges that might arise on teh tours. Guides will carry a first aid kit for basic medical problems and oxygen with them at all times. They are very experienced in dealing with common issues associated with the altitude or the environment and know how to make you feel better.
In the unlikely event that something unexpected happens and you no longer feel you can complete the trek, your guide will figure out the safest and quickest way to get you to the nearest clinic. You will never be left alone, and you will have a member of the team to escort you every step of the way until you are safe with a doctor. When you feel up to it, we will make sure that you still have the chance to visit Machu Picchu and re-connect with your group, traveling comfortably by train.
TreXperience only operates with the highest quality equipment to ensure your experience is as comfortable as possible. These include 4 seasons Eureka tents, Thermarest Air Mattresses (for rental), satellite phones, foam mattresses, portable showers, portable toilets, 4 season sleeping bags (for rental), logistics for people with disabilities, kitchen & dining tents, tables & chairs, duffle bags (provided during the briefing), pillows, backpack, rain covers, and t-shirts.
Few other reasons why you should book with TreXperience
TOP-RATED ON TRIP ADVISOR
TreXperience is proud to maintain excellent feedback from our customers on Trip Advisor, TourRadar, Google, Facebook. We are always ranked among the best tour operators in Peru. With 98% of all our ratings being 5-star, we guarantee you an experience of a lifetime.
BOOKINGS MADE EASY
Unlike other companies, we do not charge you for the rights of booking with us; we do not pass on to you any booking fees. At TreXperience, you will be able to pay with any credit card, Paypal, or cash for your tours. We do this for your comfort and ensure you feel safe when traveling and not bringing a large amount of cash.
We have online chat support 24/7, WhatsApp number +51 957 011 937 available all the time, and emails email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org available for you at all times with a quick answer to any questions before, during, and after the tour.
We only require 2 people per group to guarantee a departure; TreXperience will not cancel your tour due to travelers’ minimum number.
WE ORGANIZE UNIQUE TOURS
All TreXperience tour is different from other Tour Operators. We offer a truly Trek Experience, unique and special.
On the Inca Trail tours, you will have all-inclusive tours, buffet meals, and different options, and you will travel in Panoramic trains.
On the Alternative Treks, you will have a PACHAMANCA Barbecue demonstration, social interaction with locals, exclusive hotels, and panoramic trains.
OUR TREKKING CHEFS
If you read our reviews, you will find out that most of our guests got fascinated by the treks’ food. This is because we have the best team working for us. They prepare a fresh meal for you using local products. This part is, of course, one of the highlights of the trip.
When hiking for several days in the mountains, one of the biggest concerns is getting the food like or requiring special if you follow a diet or restriction.
We accommodate any dietary requirements at no cost at all. Please request in advance to provide you the best meal.
To make our journeys a truly unforgettable experience, we organize our itineraries to spend the night in the best and less crowded campsites. We start our tours early to avoid the groups. In Machu Picchu, we are always arriving before the crowds to get the best pictures.
NO HIDDEN FEES
When booking a tour, you must consider a few things:
- Is the company going to charge me a booking fee every time I make the payment using my credit card? Most of them do charge around 5.5%. If you don’t want to pay the fee, you must payin cash, which could be stressful, especially in Cusco, where withdrawing money is expensive from ATMs and only allows you 200$ at a time. TreXperience does not charge any fee, and you can pay more conveniently for you, in cash or credit card.
- Are all transportation needed is included in the tour price? This is important, especially with the emergency horse during alternative treks, buses, and Machu Picchu. Include all transportation from beginning to end.
- Is personal porter included in my Inca Trail Tour? Some tour operators do not offer Porters. In fact, they offer the choice to add at the time of booking or when you arrive in Cusco. When Inca Trail is sold out, it is sold out, so do not fall for that. Book a company that provides personal proter.
- Is there any single supplement to pay? At TreXperience, we do not charge extra when camping. However, if you request a private room in a hotel, we will charge 35.USD per night, you can avoid this charge by pairing up with a fellow solo traveler. (Charge only applicable in tours that include hotels)
WE lOVE PACHAMAMA.
We are eco-friendly, we respect the nature and places we visit, we will always clean the places after we camp, and our tour guides will alñways encourage you to do the same.