Board the Andean train from Cusco on an Incredible journey enjoying the beautiful scenery across the mountains and following the Urubamba River. Spend the night in Aguas Calientes and beat the crowds to Machu Picchu early in the morning on the second day.
Tour to Machu Picchu 2-days, allows you to travel by from Cusco to Ollantaytambo to take the beautiful train ride to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Pueblo), staying overnight in a 3-star hotel, relax, visit the museum to the Hotsprings, dinner at Indio Feliz. On the next day, you’ll visit early Machu Picchu, explore the most remarkable places, and come back to Cusco on the Exclusive Vistadome panoramic train.
Highlights of the 2-Day tour to Machu Picchu
- Book with Confidence and Flexibility
- Small group tours to ensure personalized service
- A comfortable way to visit Machu Picchu
- Travel during day time to enjoy the view of the Sacred Valley
- Explore Aguas Calientes and visit the museum or hot springs
- Dine in the best restaurant in the town, ” Indio Feliz.”
- Door to Door Service (Start and finish at your hotel)
Price per person: 450.USD
To book the 2-Day tour to Machu Picchu, you need to make an initial payment of 50.USD per person, the remaining balance can be paid online, in installments, or Cusco with any credit card at no booking fees at all.
All travelers under 17 will have a $35. If you are 25 years old or under at the time of traveling, you can get the 35$ discount with your student ID. Please advise by email to give you a code for the discount.
Itinerary of the 2-Day tour to Machu Picchu
Day 1: Cusco – Ollantaytmabo – Aguas Calientes
Pick up from your hotel at 7:00 am and transfer to take the train to Aguas Calientes, experiencing spectacular views of the Andes’ varied landscapes where you’ll see picturesque villages, colorful files, beautiful canyons, and follow the Urubamba River across mountains until you reach Aguas Calientes. Upon arrival in the town around noon, you’ll check-in in your hotel, relax, have lunch and explore the city on your own. You can visit the Machu Picchu museum and orchid station located just 30 minutes walk from the city or unwind in the hot springs located only 15 minutes hike from the town. In the evening, you’ll have dinner at Indio Feliz restaurant, considered one of the best ones in the city.
- Pick From Hotel
- Train ticket Included
- Meals: Dinner Included
- Hotel: Intipunku or Similar
- Entrance: To Museum or Hotsprings not Included
- Tour Guide: Not needed
Day 2: Machu Picchu – Cusco
The Final and Most important day is worth getting up early, having breakfast in the hotel, and boarding the first buses to Machu Picchu to enter the site. You’ll have a short hike first to Sungate or Inca Bridge (optional), and then the Tour Guide will take you on a comprehensive tour for abour¿t 3-hours, exploring the best of Machu Picchu; temples, palace, plazas, and learn about the Inca citadel. After the guided tour, you’ll have free time to explore the site by yourself or climb either Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain (optional and not included). After you finish with Machu Picchu, you’ll take the bus down to Aguas Calientes, have lunch (not included) and take the Visatdome panoramic train back to Cusco. You will be dropped off back at your hotel around 7.30 pm.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu included
- Meals: Breakfast at the hotel, others note Included
- Hotel: Not included
- Train tickets: Vistadome Train and van back to your hotel
- Tour Guide: Professional guide for Machu Picchu
Optional hikes after the Guided tour in Machu Picchu
Huayna Picchu Mountain – The walk takes 2 hours round trip. You must hike this mountain after the guided tour from 10:am to 11:am. The cost is 75$ per person.
Machu Picchu Mountain – The hike takes 3 hours round trip and is done after the guided tour. The shift is from 9:am to 10:am. The cost is 75$ per person.
Included in the 2-Day tour to Machu Picchu
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide in Machu Picchu
- Pick-up and drop off to and from your hotel
- All Transportation Included from hotel to hotel
- Vistadome Panoramic train on the way Back
- One dinner at Indio Feliz on day 1
- 1 Breakfast at the hotel on day 2
- 3-star hotel in Aguas Calientes (1 night)
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Bus tickets round trip to Machu Picchu
- Guided tour In Machu Picchu
Not Included in the 2-Day tour to Machu Picchu
- Huayna Picchu Mountain
- Machu Picchu Picchu Mountain (different from Machu Picchu Citadel)
- Tips for our staff
- Travel Insurance: Strongly recommended
- Flight tickets
What to take to the 2-Day tour to Machu Picchu
- Original Passport (No Photocopy accepted)
- Student card, if you booked as a student.
- Rain gear, Ponchos, jackets, two sets of clothing
- Warm clothes, T-shirts, Comfortable pants
- Sun hat, Sun cream, Insect repellant
- Toiletries, Personal medication
- Extra Money for souvenirs
- Small Comfortable backpack for Machu Picchu
Important to Know before booking!
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- Time might vary depending on the train schedule.
- Price based on double occupancy (twin rooms with private bathroom)
- Available every day
Covid-19 measures to keep you safe during traveling
- Temperature checks for all travelers are mandatory.
- Face masks required for travelers and staff in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff at all times
- High traffic places and equipment sanitized regularly between use.
- Maximum eight people per group to reduce crowds. For bigger groups, we will assign two teams.
- Transportation and touristic sites capacity will be reduced to 50%
- Printed material such as maps or vouchers will be avoided.
- 100% online payments with no booking fees at all
- Flexible bookings during COVID – 19 outbreak
- Upcoming departures
- January 2022
- February 2022
- March 2022
- April 2022
- May 2022
- June 2022
- July 2022
- August 2022
- September 2022
- October 2022
- November 2022
- December 2022
- January 2023
- February 2023
- March 2023
- April 2023
- May 2023
- June 2023
- July 2023
- August 2023
- September 2023
- October 2023
- November 2023
- December 2023