Our Licenses and Permissions

Ministry of Tourism License:

Tour operators must have a license from the Ministry of Tourism (MINCETUR) in Peru. This license indicates that the company meets the necessary requirements and standards to operate tours and treks in the country.

Inca Trail Operator License:

To operate treks on the Inca Trail, tour companies need a specific permit from the Ministry of Culture. This permit is limited and granted annually after a strict evaluation process, ensuring that only authorized operators can lead groups on the Inca Trail.

Tax Identification Number (RUC):

Tour operators must have a valid Tax Identification Number (RUC) to operate legally as a business in Peru.

Regional or Municipal Licenses:

Depending on the region and specific activities, tour operators may also require additional licenses or permits from regional or municipal authorities.

Certifications or Memberships:

Reputable tour operators often hold certifications or memberships in organizations that promote sustainable and responsible tourism, such as Travelife, the International Ecotourism Society, or local tourism associations. These certifications demonstrate the company's commitment to high-quality services, environmental protection, and social responsibility.

To verify the specific licenses and certifications held by TreXperience, I recommend contacting them directly or visiting their official website. This will provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding their credentials and permits.