TreXperience is a 100% local tour operator based in the City of Cusco and our aim is to maximize the positive effects of tourism on local communities and the environment. We do this by hiring local staff (including porters, chefs, guides, suppliers) and involving them in a sustainable business model that benefits everyone. Additionally, we organize activities that support the development of local communities and promote environmental conservation. These include cultural exchanges, volunteering, direct donations, and clean up campaigns. Our philosophy is that we “leave no trace” in every single place that we visit, and we encourage each and every one of our staff, guides, and guests to follow these principles to preserve these magical places.
OUR SERVICE VALUES
To provide you unforgettable vacations in Peru we always.
- We treat all guest and staff as a family welcoming them to Trexperience family
- We always share a smile, call by name, engage with our guest and the local communities
- Safety and security of all our guest and staff is the number one priority
- We involve highly trained local staff (guides, cooks, porters, drivers)
- Our aim is to create unforgettable experiences combining nature, culture, trekking, meditation, food, and lots of fun in all our tours.