Secure The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu for 2021 season
This year, all permits Inca Trail 2021 permits will be released on October 1st, 2020 and now we getting pre-bookings faster than ever, we’ve got a high demand and we only have 500 spaces per day including porters, chefs, and tour guides. BOOK NOW! To secure the most amazing 4-days hike to the legendary city of Machu Picchu. Once permits are sold out you cannot get for that date the permits anymore.
Permits are released on the first days of October 2021 will be a busy year as most of the 2020 bookings are being rescheduled for 2021. However, non of them are confirmed as the permits will be released and all tour operators will book the spots in the first minutes. This year, 99% of all our booking was confirmed on the preferred date.
We have a special team that will work very hard that day to book the permits, in order to book the Inca Trail 2021, you need to choose the main date and 2 alternative dates. This usually is not necessary as our efficient team will get your preferred date, and TreXperience uses the fastest and newest technology to secure the permits. However, as standard procedure, provide the alternative dates, the best one are the day before and after to your main date, in the unlikely event that your preferred date is sold out before we get the spot, we will book you on the alternative date.
Secure your permits with only a 25% deposit per person, the remaining balance can be paid in Cusco upon arrival with any credit card with no extra fees at all. The dates that you will choose can be changed at no fees at all until October 2020, when Inca trail permits will be booked. All 2021 bookings are fully refundable up to September 29th, 2020. Once permits are booked, these are non-refundable.
How to Book the Inca Trail 2021?
- To book the Classic Inca To Machu Picchu for 2021, you need to choose in the box below: the date, the number of travelers, and follow the steps to check out. TreXperience does not charge any booking fees.
- If you have questions about Inca Trail 2021 tours, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to +51 957011937, you can also send a message to WhatsApp to the same number.
- Once the booking has been made, you will receive a confirmation, and be requested to provide alternative dates to your main date. You can send an email to email@example.com with the alternative dates and a photo of the passports from all participants. This is due to the high demand on Inca trail permits, you need to provide 2 alternative dates, could be the day before and after to your main date.
- Permits will be released on October 1st, our team will book all permits from Marc 1st 2021 to Dec 31st, 2021. The earlier you book, the better to choose the more convenient dates for you. It’s important to note that we have a maximum of 16 travelers per day for all our Inca Trail Tours.
- Once the permits are Booked for 2021, we will send you a confirmation to your email, only after this the tour is 100% confirmed and permits are nonrefundable.
For all early bookings, please use the code TX2021 to get a 10% discount
In order to make a reservation with TreXperience Peru, you are required to make a $200 deposit for each trek and a $ 400 deposit for each deluxe package.The deposit should be paid via PayPal. “No PayPal fees with TreXperience”
All deposits are unfortunately non-refundable as they are used to secure your reservation (by purchasing permits, entrance tickets, etc.).
Upon receiving your booking form details and deposit via PayPal, You will receive a booking invoice and confirmation that we have received your deposit and your tour has been booked.
Instructions on Booking a Tour With TreXperience Peru
1. Choose the number of participants
2. Click on Buy Now button
3.Enter or Create a PayPal account and pay with credit card
7. Make sure your details are correct and press Pay Now