Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 2021.
Explore the Inca Trail this 2021 with the Best Trekking Tour Operator in Peru. Inca Trail is one of the most amazing hikes in the world. This 2021, be among the first travelers to explore the Inca Trail after the extended closure due to Covid 19.
Why the Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu?
- Inca Trail is the number 1 best hike in the world.
- Explore the Ancient Sacred Inca Sites
- Arrive at Machu Picchu through the Sungate
- Learn the history of the Incas and the lost cities.
Why book the Inca Trail with TreXperience?
- Book with an authentic local trekking specialist
- Best prices, the best equipment, the best team, and the best food
- Personal Porter included
- Panoramic Trains included (Vistadome or 360°)
Inca Trail during Covid-19 Pandemic.
- TreXperience has the SAFE TRAVEL stamp.
- Tours are organized with all safety Protocols.
- Temperature checks are performed daily.
- Hand sanitizer for passengers and staff available
- Equipment and materials are disinfected between uses.
- Small-group tour for a maximum of 8 people
- Tourist attractions are reduced to a 50% capácity
- 100% online payment with no booking fees at all
- Book with confidence and flexibility
Inca Trail Permits Availability 2021
Book your Inca Trail tour with TreXperience for the 2021 and 2022 seasons. You can change the departure date in case of Travel restrictions with no extra fees at all up to 48 hours before trip departure.
To get the best price available, use the code TX2021 on the booking page, and you will benefit from the lowest price.
March 2021 – Available every day
April 2021 – Available every day
May 2021 – Available every day
June 2021 – Available every day
July 2021 – Available every day
August 2021 – Available every day
September 2021 – Available every day
October 2021 – Available every day
November 2021 – Available every day
December 2021 – Available every
Why do I have to secure early the Inca Trail permits?
Inca Trail is the most famous trek in South America and the number 1 in Peru. There are only 500 permits available every day, and this number includes guests, porters, chefs, and tour guides. About 200 travelers only will be hiking this amazing trek to Machu Picchu and the rest in the trekking staff.
Book your tour early to secure your preferred date, and get yiou will get our early bird benefits with great discounts.
Can I change the tour departure date?
Inca Trail permits have a strict policy, most of the tour operators will not allow you to change the departure dates, and you will lose the deposit. At TreXperience, we are always working to improve our service and offer great experiences.
You will be able to change the departure date with us with no fees up to 48 hours before the departure date.
Is personal Porter Included?
During the Inca Trail, you need to travel with a daypack where you will place all essentials for the day like water, snacks, rain gear, sun protection, passports, money, and other equipment you might need to hike.
The Company will also provide you a duffle bag to place clothes, sleeping bags, extra shoes, and all the equipment you will carry for the 4 days Inca Trail. These duffle bags must be a maximum of 7 kilos per person and carried by the Ina Trail porters.
It would be best if you considered that the duffle bags are only available in the campsites. In case you need something during the day and are in the duffle bag, you won’t be able to access them.
How to book the Inca Trail for 2021?
Inca Trail for 2021 is available every day with a minimum of 2 travelers per booking. For solo travelers, please visit this link and join one of our group tours. If you don’t find your preferred date, please contact us at email@example.com or the phone number +51 957 011 937 (WhatsApp available).
To book the Inca Trail for the 2021 season, you need to make an initial payment of 140.USD to book your Inca Trail permits. If you ready to book, follow the following steps:
- Go to the booking page and click on any BOOK NOW button.
- Choose the number of participants.
- Choose “pay the initial payment” or “pay in full.”
- Choose the departure date.
- Fill up all the requested details (Name, Passport Number, DOB. Nationality, Gender)
- Please wait for the final manual confirmation from our team, and you are ready to go.
What if the permits are sold out?
Once you manage to book online, you must wait for the manual confirmation; this process could take 24 to 48 hours. At this time, our team will secure your Inca Trail permits. Your preferred date may be sold out. The permits for a specific date might be selling out when you are reading this message. In this case, we will email you right back with optional dates or alternative trek or a full refund of your payment.
Is it possible to add more travelers once the permits are sold out?
A question asked thousands of times. Unfortunately, the answer is NO, there is no waiting list for the Inca Trail, and even in case of cancellation, the spaces won’t be released as they are paid and are nonrefundable. Once the Inca trail is sold, we won’t add any more travelers on that specific date.